Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Fresh Start to the Week

This is going to be a short week! I'm loving it. Starts on a Tuesday and ends Friday at noon. What more could I ask for!

I had such a relaxing weekend...I am back at school and ready to study! I think this past weekend was the perfect balance of work and play and this is what I should strive for every time I go home. I end up coming back completely refreshed and not completely behind. It's seriously perfect! Guess I found my new goal in life haha..

Last night I played darts and then watched Eurotrip with a couple of friends. It was really relaxing and I'm glad I had the time to do it. I found out that I'm pretty good at darts (it was my first time playing). It's not like I have any inherent talent at it, but I've got the hand-eye coordination and I can adjust precisely based on the previous throw. That counts for something I guess!

Driving back to LI yesterday was wonderful. I really like long drives (long can be anything more than 15 minutes in my book). There wasn't any traffic since it was Columbus day and I reached here in good time. I just love the feeling of driving down an open road. I love the metaphorical significance of it and I guess I'm corny because that's what I think of when I drive. Another reason I enjoy the drive back so much is because I've only made it once or twice before. It's still relatively new to me so my mind is still engaged. It's not a drive that I'm completely familiar with so there's still a little bit of excitement.

Alright time to get to that work I'm so pumped for! Later days =)

No comments:

Post a Comment