Saturday, May 2, 2009

Cozy Rainy Day

Good morning! It's a dark, rainy day out but it's not the kind that makes me depressed. In fact, it's kind of cozy. It's a perfect day for some tomato soup and grilled cheese and snuggling in bed with a book! Maybe I'll do that--except instead of tomato soup & grilled cheese it'll be leftovers from last night and instead of a book it'll be my neuro lab manual. I'm just glad I like neuro!

Last night was one of the first nights in a long time that I had completely to myself. So what did I do with it? Visited a huge Greek family, of course! My big fat greek wedding was one of those movies that I never got around to. I decided to watch it last night and it was a nice time! It's a heartfelt movie and it's a lot of fun. I really loved the characters and I felt the actors really gave them a sense of reality.

I have had a pretty productive morning so far...vacuumed the apartment and looked up ideas for dinner tonight (taco pie and spinach quesadillas) and then did a quick pilates workout. I'm waiting for a friend to come over so we can have a lovely lunch (leftovers haha) and dance practice! Our dance is going pretty well--it's almost done! We're at the 4th song of 5 right now and once we finish this it will be smooooth sailing. The wedding that we're performing at is on May 16th so that gives us exactly 2 weeks to get this thing done. I'm not too worried though..it'll happen!


OHHH so something EXTREMELY exciting that I discovered last night! (I'm sure it's old news but whatever...I just found out!) THEY'RE MAKING A RAMONA QUIMBY MOVIE!!! I could not believe it when I read that! I am SOO excited! One teensy flaw--Selena Gomez is playing Beezus. Uhhh since when is Beezus Latina?!?? (if that's not the PC term, oops!) I cannot believe they casted her as Beezus! They don't need to rely on star power to promote this movie. Every girl in our generation knows Beverly Cleary's stories. There is no need to sell out like this and it makes me kinda mad! But whatever, I'll still watch it haha. It comes out in March 2010 I believe, so that's something to look forward to. Can I just say, 2010 is gonna be an amazing year because of all the movies I am looking forward to!

Oooh I think I hear some thunder. I love thunderstorms so this is very exciting to my ears! Okay well I'm gonna go get lunch ready so we can get the ball rolling on practice...more later =D

No comments:

Post a Comment