Sunday, May 10, 2009

Weekend reflections

I've had a beautiful weekend at home! I came home Friday evening on the train. Spent the entire train ride home reading through Neuro notes but don't worry--I made up for it by not doing any work the rest of the weekend! Friday night my brother and sister and I played outside on the driveway because the weather was absolutely gorgeous. We played volleyball for a bit and then we played 'bowling' where we set up empty milk gallons and soda bottles as pins. It was a lot of fun! I was the best at it but my brother won cuz of a sneak spare attack at the end..

Yesterday I just sort of roamed around all day. I can't recall doing anything particularly noteworthy during the day but then we went out to Mother's Day dinner (since I have to go back to philly and everything would be crowded right now). We went to Bertucci's which is my FAVORITE pizza (yes, even better than Pietros). It was a great time. We had a pie with cherry peppers + onions and a second pie with spinach, ricotta, and roasted garlic. I was a huge fan of the latter pie because I love spinach! After dinner we came back and watched Heyy Baby, an Indian movie about 3 men that end up having to deal with a baby. It's a pretty funny/cute movie so I'm glad we watched it.

Just woke up and now I'm gonna figure out what to do with the morning hours. Maybe some studying? Ahh we'll see haha..Happy Mother's day =)

No comments:

Post a Comment