Thursday, May 7, 2009

Jamie foxx is SO cool!

Oh man! I haven't posted in DAYS! It's been so long--I got caught up with school and with dance practices and of course with just having fun! Let's see if I can recap the major events that happened over the past few days: went to KOP and ate at Cheesecake Factory. Took along some work and the closest I got to working was having it open in my lap under the magazine I was reading. I'm just proud of how ambitious I was, taking it out in the first place! One of the days I made a taco pie with a recipe I found online. I was a little apprehensive about how the pie crust part would turn out because it was homemade. Taco pie is essentially a glorified version of nachos but it was definitely YUMMY!


Sadly it has been raining nearly all of the past 2 weeks. It's really getting quite depressing to wake up and sleep to almost the exact same color of sky! (so what if I sleep early!) Hopefully the weather will change soon. It's hard to make your own sunshine for weeks at a time!

This morning I had a practical exam for neuro and I did very well =). I'm so glad too because I definitely went to bed earlier than I should have last night. I guess I studied well in advance so it all worked out. Now I'm gonna start making up some of the lectures I've been neglecting...before I leave, in honor of the greatness that is Jamie Foxx...

No comments:

Post a Comment