Friday, May 22, 2009

Some Beautiful Days

Greetings! I have had some good times since I last posted. I'm gonna stick to the list format by days so here goes:

Wednesday: Went to the Franklin Institute for their Target Community night (aka FREE!) It was a lot of fun...I saw the new Star Trek exhibit and it's pretty cool. Definitely makes me wish I cultivated my nerdy side a little bit more. Afterwards, I continued to bask in the beautiful glow of freeness and went to a screening of The Hangover. It was hilarious! I really liked it. Some of the humor was kinda crude for my taste but there were enough 'innocent' jokes to make it worth the while! Definitely recommend it! Bradley Cooper is quite the hunk =) Oh and after the screening, I rewatched Ever After. Ahh what a cute movie! It's so corny and sweet and cute and ohh I love it =D

Thursday: SIX FLAGS! It was a GREAT time! The only bad thing was Nitro and Kingda Ka were closed and the new coaster Bizarro also ended up closing down, after we had already been in line for a good 40 minutes! But after running out of line for Bizarro, which was to be fixed "anywhere between 3 minutes and 3 hours" (what kinda estimate is that?!), we went to El Toro which singlehandedly made the whole trip worth it! Also, it was so hot out (somewhere in the 80's) and every water fountain was like a beautiful oasis. I think I saw a couple of mirages of swimming pools too and it took every bit of squinting I could manage to stop myself from jumping in. After coming back from a tiring but fulfilling day, I watched The International with (get ready to sigh) CLIVE OWEN! Ahh he's so masculine! But even apart from that, it was a great movie. I really liked the premise and the message it relayed. It was well-scripted and well-acted and of course beautiful to look at haha! Definitely see it!

Today was a pretty low-key day, probably necessary after some fun-filled ones! I did some work and did some reading and now I'll probably settle down with a movie, book, or work haha. But first a crossword! I'll leave you with something to gaze at...

No comments:

Post a Comment