Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I guess the crazy hair is in their genes?!

Ahh so many days have passed...I guess I have been too busy doing things to remember to post about them. I'll mention the major points of the last few days and ahh I'll try harder to post more regularly instead of in lists when I finally get around to it!

1. Thursday: nothing significant (more like too long ago to care haha)

2. Friday: Went to New Harmony with a group of friends...always a pleasure! I LOVE New Harmony! I had the general tso's chicken (fake of course) and orange chicken and moo shu pork and veg spring rolls. Everything was SO yummy!

3. Saturday: Went to my friend's sister's wedding (the one I had to do a dance at). It was a fun reception and I had a great time eating yummy food and dancing the whole time! We performed our dance and it went well so that was good...my friend's parents were reallly cute! They were the type that quietly hold hands as if nobody else was in the room. Her dad gave a great speech about how his daughter has always been there and he knows she will always be there and it was just really touching. It was a nice party and a welcomed study break!

4. Sunday: STUDIED. I had a neuro exam monday that I was less than adequately prepared for but the little preparation I did do was all concentrated on Sunday. I did go to Chili's for dinner though so that was another nice (undeserved) study break.

5. Monday: AHH NEURO EXAM! It was tough but I survived. Didn't do as badly as I expected (and should have) so that was a nice plus. Afterwards, went to Maggianos for post-exam Italian-food-induced-coma. It was great--I had eggplant parm which is a dish I haven't had there before. Except the waiter sucked and didn't bring out my side of fettucine alfredo until more than halfway through my meal. Ah whatever, it did make a nice mid-afternoon snack =)

Also went to Belgium Cafe with a group of friends on Monday. It's a pretty cool place with some interesting (and by interesting I mean naked) pictures. I had a vegetarian rueben sandwich that was a little on the greasy side but still good. One of my friends had vegetarian bbq wings that were awesome so I'll have to get that next time! Afterwards, went to one of my friend's place and watched Enemy of the State (not to be confused with Enemy at the Gates which I did haha) I like that movie a lot and it's been a while since I've seen it so it wasn't nearly as predictable as you would think..

6. Tuesday (today, finally!): Today was another nice day. I went to Palace at the Ben for the lunch buffet with a couple friends. It was a splendid time =D

Then I went bowling (hooray for $2 games plus a free game because of the delay) and then had an Oreo McFlurry from McDonalds (it was good but man it could've been so much better if there were more oreos!) And then I made stuffed shells (spinach, ricotta, jalapenos and onions) and garlic bread for dinner. It was YUMMY! And just now I did two lectures. So I've had a pretty packed day and it's been awesome...gonna go watch a movie now but I'll find something imagey to leave off with..

Goku as a baby:

No comments:

Post a Comment