Thursday, March 26, 2009

Clive is EASILY my favorite Owen


Just saw Inside Man with Clive Owen. I LOVE Clive Owen. Seriously..he's my favorite hot guy haha! He really should've been the new James Bond instead of Daniel Craig. Inside Man was a good movie. Denzel was strong as always. The only downside was that Clive Owen wears a mask for the first half. It was a fun movie though. I can't wait for Taking Pelham (or whatever the Denzel Washington and Russell Crowe movie is) to come out. That looks like it's gonna be good and it reminds me of Inside Man.

Today I decided to reread Harry Potter books 5-7. It's been a while and so much happens in those books that I need to refresh my memory before the movies start coming out (not like they're coming out soon enough but whatever!).

Not much on my mind other than sleep right now....Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment