Sunday, March 29, 2009

More Reminiscing


Today really was a day full of reminiscing! It started in the morning with my flashback to the trip to India and then later on in the afternoon, I received a facebook message from one of my friends from high school. I hadn't heard from her in a while so it was really nice to get that message. Something she said in the message sent me to my high school yearbook on a wild goose chase. Then, unsurprisingly, I forgot about the reason I picked up the yearbook in the first place and instead proceeded to spend an hour or so looking through all the faces that have gathered dust in my memory. It's funny how many little things can come flooding back when the gates are opened. It's been an interesting day!

We made tacos for dinner tonight so that was a fun time. Before dinner, my family sat around the dining table and we just talked for an hour or so. It was really nice. It's been a while since we've been able to do that without anyone having to rush off for any other obligation. I love being home because of moments like those! I think today was just a fabulous day overall. The morning walk with my mom and then sitting around the table with the family in the afternoon and watching a movie together after dinner really made for a great day =). Wow rereading that sentence really makes me feel like the Brady Bunch...trust me, we're not this cute all the time haha!

Alright, time to get to sleep! I am going to wake up early tomorrow to play tennis with my sister in the morning. Soo excited...it's been a while since I've played! I can't wait =D Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment