Saturday, March 21, 2009

Feels Good to Be Home

Aloha! I had a nice, low key day today. I was up late last night...doing nothing and feeling great! Woke up around 12 and after eating lunch, I went to the mall with my mom. Today is an important day because it is the first day my mom has seen me drive. She has NEVER been in the car with me when I was driving and so this car trip is 4 years overdue. One time right after I got my permit my mom told me to practice driving by taking her to Shoprite. We only got to the end of the block when she made me get out of the driver's seat. THE END OF THE BLOCK! I was so mad and ever since then it just never came up that I would ever drive when we were in the car together until today. But better late than never I suppose!

My friend recommended this really funny guy on Youtube. His name is Mr Chi City and he's hilarious! He keeps a video diary and it's not even like the things that he talks about are funny--just the way he narrates. I saw the one about keeping the refrigerator stocked and the one with the bug. Both were good! He has 24 videos and I can see myself being done watching all of them within a few days. Just search Mr Chi City on youtube!

When I was at the mall today I saw a LOT of kids. And I was thinking about how when you're little the world seems so big. And I was thinking about how they should really have strollers for adults cuz my feet were killing me! My mom got a couple of tops and earrings so I guess it was a productive trip. I'm just glad I'm home now haha. Today for dinner we're making Chinese food and then watching an Indian movie. Yay for Saturday evenings!

Oh and this past week's episode of the office was really good! The Scrubs one was alright. I don't know...this season just doesnt have the thrill of the previous ones. I guess the show is on the downhill limb of its journey. Ah well, still gotta love the characters! Okay I'm gonna go read some Friedman.

No comments:

Post a Comment