Tuesday, March 17, 2009

The Nines

I had a pretty good day today overall! I went to some required classes and went to Palace at the Ben for lunch. I was really surprised and excited to find that they now have a lunch buffet for $9.95. The food was awesome and they didn't cut corners because it was a buffet. Definitely gonna go back for lunch sometime!

Then I did some magazine browsing at Border's. It's so strange..I never read a magazine in my life before this past year and now it's one of those relaxing things to do at a bookstore. Maybe watching too many Disney channel shows is having some serious side effects on me. Ah whatever.

I just watched a movie called The Nines with Ryan Reynolds in it. I really like Ryan Reynolds and it was interesting to see him take on a more serious role in this metaphysical thriller. The movie definitely had me guessing at what exactly was going on--what was real and what was imagined. Which is exactly what they were going for. In the beginning I was afraid it was going to turn into another '23' nightmare but it drifted away from an obsession with numbers into a more psychologically involved movie. Not your average Sex and the City movie here. Ryan Reynolds really did a good job acting and I think this is one of few chances he has had to really prove his worth. He definitely wowed me in this movie (and not just with his body ;)

Okay enough of that. I'm gonna get to bed so I can have a fresh, early start tomorrow. Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment