Thursday, April 2, 2009

Good day

I've had a pretty good day today! My lower back pain is improving..I just did a yoga workout and that really helped. My room still reeks of Bengay but whatever...I think my nose has adjusted to it now! I finished the 3D carousel puzzle I started 2 days ago so thats pretty exciting. And there's a way to put all the pieces together to make the traditional rectangle so I did that too. Even though it's for 7 years and up, it was definitely a challenge. I warmed up by doing a Beauty and the Beast puzzle from back in the day haha! I love puzzles and if they weren't so expensive I'd buy a new one right now.

So last night before going to bed I watched The Other Boleyn Girl. I can understand why it got the bad reviews it did but the movie was pretty good overall. Natalie Portman's acting was pretty good but I think that may be because her character was beautifully complex. But overall, pretty good movie. Trying to figure out something to watch tonight hmmm....

Well I think I should probably get at least a lecture in before dinner tonight so I can watch guiltlessly! Hopefully my back will improve and the Washington DC plans for Saturday will work out for me. I am going to try really hard to convince my family to go anyway even if I can't make it. They're usually resistant about things like that but I don't want them to not go. Saturday is the cherry blossom festival so the timing couldn't have been more perfect. Let's see what happens. Okay time for Neuro. Later days (Weekenders) =D

No comments:

Post a Comment