Tuesday, April 14, 2009

You can make your own sunshine!

I haven't posted in about 2 days because I've been busy catching up with work. Yesterday and this morning I woke up early to go to the gym and then started studying for pretty much the whole day until dinner. At night, I watched a movie before bed so I'll comment on those.


I watched Yes Man and it was like meeting the prettier cousin of Liar Liar. Yes Man was more entertaining and less dependent on Jim Carrey's facial expressions /grunts to produce laughs. But there were enough of those 'funny' moments to make you absolutely certain the two are related. But still I liked it and it's worth watching!


The second movie I watched was Bedtime Stories. It was a nice movie despite Adam Sandler. I am not really a big fan of Adam Sandler but I do like the movies where he keeps his annoyingness down. The critics didn't really like Bedtime Stories but I think they were looking for the wrong things. This isn't a movie with a lot of deeper, underlying meaning or with comedic brilliance. But it wasn't supposed to be. It's a movie for kids to laugh at and enjoy. It excels at that (I consulted my forever young heart for this one) and I really liked it =)

Today I'm going to a screening of Seventeen Again and what I'm even more excited about is the Maoz I am going to have before the screening (Sorry Zac Efron, Maoz is just that good). With that I should probably get to work because I have a lot on my agenda and I have to finish before the screening..

No comments:

Post a Comment