Thursday, April 16, 2009

Well Balanced Days

I've had a great week so far! I have done a lot of work during the day and I've had some fun times in the evenings. It's pretty much the ideal life for me haha!


Two nights ago, I went to the Seventeen Again screening. In my previous post I made a statement that sort of belittled Zac Efron's attractiveness...pretend that never happened. Zac Efron looks REALLY good! I don't think he has any acting talent really but I guess with a face that hot it doesn't matter? Seventeen Again was surprisingly a pretty good movie. It was really funny--actual laugh out loud moments included with movie ticket! Neither of the actors (Matthew Perry, Zac Efron) were good but Thomas Lennon was hilarious. (He's the guy from Reno 911 and he's the gay guy that hits on Paul Rudd in I Love You, Man.)

Yesterday was the Target Community Night at the Franklin Institute. Every third Wednesday of the month Target sponsors a free night at the Franklin. I can't believe I only found out about this now after FOUR years of being here! Ah well I'll just have to make sure I go in May too. They had this brain injury awareness group there and they were giving out free helmets! It was so awesome. And I saw an IMAX about caves which was really cool! I think it's amazing how much unexplored territory there is. I do think space exploration is fascinating but sometimes I feel like we overlook our own planet. There's just soo much to explore everywhere! Haha okay I'm done...I should be the next Miss Frizzle!

Okay my lunch is getting cold and my scrubs episode is buffering so I will have to post more later =)

No comments:

Post a Comment